martes, 25 de octubre de 2011

Trophy by Paul Martin Schofield

Trophy by Paul Martin Schofield


Reviewed by Alex Canton-Dutari
I approached this book with some caution. Anything that reminds me of Star Wars or Star Trek is not my favorite subject. Nevertheless, I am glad to have read the beginning of the Trophy Saga.
It was very easy to follow the story, which was not full of characters with strange names, and a glossary at the end was handy but not really necessary.
Saving the human race through travel in time was an interesting subject, as well as the hint of an Amazon society which did not seem to put men down.
I was impressed by the research Mr. Schofield must have done, especially in the area of astronomy.
I appreciated the two additional aspects: First, the hope that there may be a brighter outlook for our planet. Second, the story is written with close to, if not, perfect modern English.
This is a saga I expect to read as each part is published.